Privacy Notice for Child Profiles Ltd
Purpose for processing your information:
- To identify and assess the individual needs of children and young people with a range of additional needs in order to provide timely and appropriate advice, support, training, information and strategies.
- To monitor and review children and young people with special educational needs
We collect the following information:
- Personal details
- Personal views of parents, carers and young people.
- Professional views and information about the child or young person including from health and social care professionals
- Attainment and progress data.
This information is only used for the intended purpose but in some cases, we may use your information for another purpose if we have a legal duty to do so, such as if we are concerned about a child coming to harm.
How do we collect your information?
We collect information in a number of ways, for example, by email, face-to-face, telephone, online forms etc.
Who is the information shared with?
- Parents, carers and others who have parental responsibility.
- Professional colleagues who are involved with the child or young person where parental consent has been obtained.
How long and in what way do we keep your information?
- Records are held electronically on a secure server for 5 years from when the young person is first seen.
Your rights and access to your information
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Request to have your data deleted where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing and provided that there are no legitimate grounds for retaining it.
- Request your data to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.